With a background in engineering, computer science, and design, Grayson steers product direction at Uffizzi. He is passionate about discovering and building productivity tools that help product teams deliver software better, faster and cheaper. Grayson is particularly interested in tools that disappear into the background and seamlessly integrate into existing workflows.
Prior to Uffizzi, Grayson worked as a researcher in AI and Deep Learning.
I have worked at diverse companies and in various environments including startups and am currently at CarGurus.
I have experience in delivering products in the enterprise application space to small businesses by scaling technology teams.I have experience in delivering products in the enterprise application space to small businesses by scaling technology teams that effectively facilitate software development from prototype through hyper-growth curves that enable successful acquisitions.
Previously @Docker, @Tutum and @Elasticbox.
• Demonstrated expertise in maximizing product value through Agile, Lean and SDLC
• Voice of customer evangelist driving product, placement, pricing, and promotion specifically to demonstrated customer buying preferences.
• Experienced in logistics, pharma/medical device, manufacturing, retail, hi-tech, and transportation verticals.
• Focused on building and then commercializing new, emerging technologies to the mass market.
• Specific experience building/using technology to establish, grow and optimize development and product teams supporting corporate initiatives and sales efforts.
and engaged with ad hoc projects of building customer-facing software applications, transforming concepts into viable products.